Music Together® is much more than a fun activity to share with your child once a week. You'll enjoy the experience of making music and discover how to infuse music into your day, every day. In each class we will sing and dance, play with instruments, enjoy movement activities and explore rhythm and tone.
Did you know that all children are musical? Did you know that you can nurture your child's musical growth, regardless of your own musical ability?
Find out how important--and how fun--your role can be! Our Music Together classes build on your child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. Musical play in early childhood lights up the whole brain and can support social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and verbal development in children. Sharing music can also foster the bond you share with your child.
What is a Music Together class?
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non performance -oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
- Teachers with the knowledge and training to help parents learn to be musical role-models, whatever their musical experience.
45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
Below are links to our national Music Together site's videos, be sure to check them out:
Take a look at family classes (mixed-age)
See what parents are saying
See what teachers are saying
Tell your friends about Treehouse Music Together and ask them to mention your referral when they enroll. Each semester we offer a reward for referring new families, and you may earn child-friendly instruments or even $10 tuition credits.
Want to find out more?
FOR CLASSES IN THE SOUTH SOUND, WA CALL 210-373-7365, or click here.
FOR CLASSES IN SAN ANTONIO, TX CALL 210-826-3447. or click here