Music Together® is much more than a fun activity to share with your child once a week. You'll enjoy the experience of making music and discover how to infuse music into your day, every day. In each class we will sing and dance, play with instruments, enjoy movement activities and explore rhythm and tone.
Did you know that all children are musical? Have you ever wondered what you can do to nurture the musical growth of your child, regardless of your own musical ability?
Experience Music Together® and find out how important--and how fun--your role can be! Our Music Together classes build on your child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement.
A Music Together Class is:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non performance -oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
- Teachers with the knowledge and training to help parents learn to be musical role-models, whatever their musical experience.
45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
Below are links to our national Music Together site's videos, be sure to check them out:
Take a look at family classes (mixed-age)
See what parents are saying
See what teachers are saying
Take advantage of the Refer-A-Friend program. Just tell your friends about Treehouse Music Together and ask them to mention your referral when they enroll. You'll take home a child-friendly instrument or prop with your class packet. Tell lots of friends and build a whole box of instruments to play at home with your child.
Want to find out more? Call 210-373-7365.